The Early Development of Global Education (EDGE) provides leadership, education, services and advocacy that assists in creating a movement of environmental education and awareness through partnerships with families, teachers, schools and our global communities.
By promoting excellence in teaching, programming and development of global environmental awareness and education, all children, families, and future generations will enjoy and sustain a healthier, cleaner, and safer earth.
The EDGE Foundation believes that:
• Providing educational and health services to the children around the world will help them become responsible, thoughtful, and dynamic individuals who care about the future of the earth.
• Promoting a healthier and sustainable environment for our children will help them become eager
• Well-informed parents will build a strong foundation for their children through the development of Global Education.
• Quality Early Learning Programs will create eco-friendly educational environments and programming for all children, regardless of income or setting.
• Forming a global family of educators will teach children to respect and make the earth their responsibility.
• Involved citizens and collaborative community partners will support the development of global education in local, national, and international youth populations through educational services, charitable goods, medical assistance and social services.
To learn more about The EDGE Foundation, please refer to http://www.theedgeeducation.com/